ALLTRAX is a privately owned company located in Grants Pass, Oregon (USA) employing over 30 employees in manufacturing and assembly, customer service, finance and administration. Our engineering and technology arm of the company support and a vast network of dealers and distributors provide easy access and support for ALLTRAX products.
Produce products that raise the bar in motor controllers for performance and reliability. Intellectual development towards products that reduce demand on the limited Hydrocarbon resources. Listen to the voice of the customer, be an integral part of the alternative energy industry, and commitment to deliver high quality products.
Our electronic motor controller systems are produced in-house at the 15 acre ALLTRAX manufacturing facility, then shipped to various locations throughout the world.
ALLTRAX manufacturing utilizes s a variety of on site equipment such as; solder flow machines for both surface mount and through hole circuit board assemblies, various automated and semi automatic machines to assist in assembly, and testing is performed through semi and fully automated test equipment. Every ALLTRAX motor controller is tested at 100% power to ensure high quality. Utilizing JIT (Just In Time) and Western Lean manufacturing principles, ALLTRAX has increased capacity and decreased turn-around time for customer orders.
The team consists of talented engineers in mechanical, physics, software, power electronics, and systems development.
This dynamic and collaborative team has developed products with power density capability not achieved by competitive products. Watch as they are unleashed on new and innovative challenges.
Services we Provide
- Direct phone support 8:00AM to 4:30PM, PST USA.
- Schematic review (Many templates available on the Documentation Page)
- Test controllers – failure mode analysis
- Provide Programming Tools and tips to ensure the controller is set up for
- EV-conversion information using our comprehensive documentation, technical notes, white papers, schematics, etc.
- Engineering Evaluations that are cost competitive services for your design, investigation, or product evaluation (OEM clients receive this service at a first time no cost)
- Motor / Controller package designs working closely with our motor manufacturers / distributors
- OEM Designs – starting a new project? We can help with your project whether it is a new fleet of EV-cars, Hybrids, Boats, NEV’s, or equipment handling.
- Need some support choosing the controller, motor, schematics, or diagrams? We can help with examples or suggestions.
- Competitor Cross References, frustrated with your present Electric Motor
- Controller? Let us cross reference that controller for you into an Alltrax model.
- Training packages, programs, materials, or cost effective on-site programs (for large dealers and distributors).
ALLTRAX is continuously working on more advanced systems using next generation microprocessors for more features, ergonomic user friendly controls, yet staying to the “keep it simple” philosophy.
Come visit our web site again and watch our determination, stamina, and
commitment to the renewable and alternative energy industries.
President & Co-Founder Alltrax Inc.